For information on adopting in the Marshall Islands, please click here.
Residents of the Republic of the Marshall Islands who wish to apply for an immigrant visa must apply at the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines. Please contact the Immigrant Visa unit in Manila for more information:
For general inquiries: IVManilaReplies@state.gov
To electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, please follow the instructions below.
- The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.
- Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less.
- The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.
- Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.
- Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.
Before submitting your inquiry, please review U.S. Embassy Manila’s website where you will find answers to many of your questions regarding the immigrant visa process.
If you are NOT the applicant/petitioner/lawyer/designated agent, click here to continue.
For early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues: IVMNLAppointments@state.gov
Please note, however, that early appointment requests may only be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.
For adoption inquiries: IVManilaAdoptions@state.gov.
From outside the Philippines: Immigrant Visa Branch, Unit 8600 Box 1060 , DPO AP 96515-1060
- DO NOT send registered mail.
- Do not address correspondence to a person by name. Employees are transferred on a regular basis, so any mail addressed to an individual may be forwarded to that person and not to the section where your concern would be addressed.
- If you have an e-mail address, please include it in your letter.
For visa appointment-related inquiries, please contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930. The Visa Information and Appointment Service is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Applicants, agents, or petitioners in the U.S should call (214) 571-1600, from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
The Visa Information and Appointment Service representatives are unable to provide advice, case status updates, or make determinations about legal aspects of cases.
For inquiries on a specific case, please call the Immigrant Visa (IV) Unit's inquiry line at (632) 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185 during normal business hours, except between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m.
For "Immigrant Visa Services," please contact the American Embassy in Manila.
You can reach them at:
1201 Roxas Boulevard
Tel: (63-2) 301-2000